Saturday, March 9, 2013

Wale – Ambition (iTunes Deluxe Edition)-2011

Ambition is the upcoming second studio album by American hip hop recording artist Wale, set to be released on November 1, 2011 via Maybach Music Group and Warner Music Group.
Reviewer: I can honestly say that I have always like Wale, I can also say that it was a random post on Solange Knowles twitter account that brought him and his music into my life, so I can say honestly I am not a hip hop head at all. I have found that the string of rappers that are out now don't talk about anything at all. They talk about weed,women,money, and bling. Nothing that I can, or want to relate to. This album has completely satisfied my need for those very rappers to say something. He has the great party songs like Miami Nights and Slight Work but he goes into the things that make him who he is like Ambition and No Days Off. He doesn't dissapoint for the ladies (and I knew he wouldnt) with the songs That Way featuring Jeremih and Lotus Flower Bomb. I think that leaving his first record label, who thought putting him with GAGA was gonna make him a success, was the best thing he could have done. He went to MMG with Rick Ross and got the attention and promotion he deserved. He went on a multiple city tour that really proved to the world that he didn't need anything to be handed to him, he was willing to work for it. So congratulations Mr.Folarin, You delivered a great album and I promise I won't hold the applause.
Track List:
01. Don’t Hold Your Applause
02. Double M Genius
03. Miami Nights
04. Legendary
05. Lotus Flower Bomb (feat. Miguel)
06. Chain Musi
07. Focused (feat. Kid Cudi)
08. Sabotage (feat. Lloyd)
09. White Linen (Coolin) (feat. Ne-Yo)
10. Slight Work (feat. Big Sean)
11. Ambition (feat. Meek Mill & Rick Ross)
12. Illest Bitch
13. No Days Off
14. DC or Nothing
15. That Way (feat. Jeremih & Rick Ross)
16. Bait (Bonus track)
Release Name: Wale – Ambition (iTunes Deluxe Edition)-2011
Genre: Hip-Hop
Label: MMG/WB
Size: 132 MB


No comments:

Post a Comment